Kids' First Days of School


Tyler started Preschool at St. Gertrude's on the 19th. He was excited, but still pretty reserved and unsure. He warmed up quickly though and had a great first day! I'm not sure I've asked him yet, but I think his favorite part of the day is snack time! He loves to pack his snack in his Spiderman lunchbox and carry his Duck backpack Daddy brought home from a Ducks Unlimited banquet for him.


Jaden started Kindergarten at Central Elementary in Union on the 21st. She is so excited, which if you haven't seen her in the last year, is probably a huge surprise! She has definitely matured and somewhat "come out of her shell" recently and is such a sweet, talkative girl!


They are so grown up!


Waiting for the bus... I didn't get a picture of Jaden actually getting on the bus because she ran up the steps too fast! I'm glad she was excited though!

1 comment:

Erica Davis said...

I love the new family picture! I also crack up because the backpacks always seem bigger than the kids!! :)