Just some thoughts...

My friend Hope had her 4th baby earlier this week, and I was able to sneak in a quick visit with them at the hospital on Wednesday after my Dr. appointment. Little Elijah was so tiny and precious, and seeing and snuggling him for a few minutes was just what I needed! I have been a little overwhelmed at the thought of adding another little one around here. I have been getting more excited about her as I've gotten baby stuff out and shopping for cute pink clothes, (just cause I love babies so much) BUT I was still just apprehensive I guess about her actually being here. Anyway, seeing Elijah made me realize that she's not going to be just another little one to take care of, but another member of our family for all of us to love! It's not like I'm going to resent her just because I'm already busy with the others, I'll just be busy with all of them! They all bring such joy to our family in their own way... and I can say now that I can't wait to meet her and have her as part of our life!

Why do I ever doubt that God's timing is the best timing?

No comments: