Kate's "Tangowd Birfday"

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5686957259188470066" />
Happy Birthday Kate!

I love how her cake turned out! I had looked on Pinterest and googled cake ideas, but nothing that was simple enough for me to do looked very cute. I ended up winging it 2 hours before the party and was so happy with the result! I had planned to wrap the candlestick just with paper and make it look like the tower and put little tissue paper flowers on... but ran out of time. We loved it anyway!


Tangowd!

I am so thankful this guy stood in line outside Target on Black Friday to get this doll/costume set. Though I'm pretty sure he'd have paid full price for it. He's kinda sweet on her :)

This may just be one of the sweetest pictures of her, ever.

Poor baby wasn't feeling too well. This was right before we sang to her, which made her burst into tears. :(

We lit floating lanterns and released them into the night sky to celebrate our sweet Kate! It was awesome!

1 comment:

Erica Davis said...

I LOVE it (and you know how I love a birthday party!) Happy Birthday to Kate! I love this blogging kick your back on! :)